Come Join Our Team
We’re glad you’re considering working at F.S. Lopke Contracting. Lopke is the largest sand and gravel producer in the Southern Tier of New York and its surrounding Pennsylvania counties. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer an excellent fringe benefit package which includes major medical, dental, life insurance, and a matching 401K. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
As we are always accepting applications, please apply:
· E-mail: email@example.com
· By phone: (607) 687-0337 extension 124
· In person at F.S. Lopke Contracting, Inc., 3430 State Route 434, Apalachin, New York 13732
A drug free workplace!
•• Off-Road Tire Service - We are currently looking for someone experienced in large off-road tires. 3 years experience, own basic tools, clean license
• D iesel Engine Mechanic– Capable of rebuilding Cummins, Detroit, and Caterpillar motors. Must have own tools
• Equipment Service Mechanic – Capable of working on our large extensive fleet of heavy equipment. Local travel only and must have own tools
• Heavy Truck Mechanic – Positions on both 1st & 2nd shift, capable of working in a team environment to service and repair our fleet of 70 dump trucks. Must have own tools
All successful candidates for each of these positions offered must have a clean driver’s license and be enrolled in our company drug testing program. All positions offer good pay and benefits packages with major medical, dental, vacation, and 401K available.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mike L. at 607-687-1114 for an interview.
Equipment Mechanic - This growing Southern Tier company seeks an experienced heavy equipment mechanic. Must have a clean license, own their own tools, and be familiar with hydraulics, drive trains, and engines. Package may include service truck and phone if required.
Sand & Gravel Foreman - Largest aggregate producer in Southern Tier seeks qualified Foreman. Successful candidate must be a self starter capable of directing a large mining operation. Must have at least 5 years previous mining experience and be familiar with MSHA safety requirements. Pay based on commensurate experience.
Quarry Foreman - Largest aggregate producer in the Southern Tier seeks experienced quarry foreman. Successful candidate will have at least 5 years experience, be familiar with MSHA safety regulation, and be able to manage high volume crushing operation. Pay commensurate with experience.
Diesel Engine Mechanic - This growing Southern Tier company seeks an experienced engine mechanic to provide their expertise on heavy equipment and truck engines. Requirements are five years minimal experience, have a clean license, own their own tools, and be familiar with Cat, Cummins, and Detroit engines.